Your Shopping Cart
Christina's Online Sales Policy
All orders placed on Christina's web site are a FINAL SALE. We strictly enforce this policy so that our customers are always guaranteed the highest of quality, never-been-worn, special occasion attire from our store. At Christina’s, it is our mission is to offer you great customer service, an amazing selection of dresses to choose from, and best overall value for special occasion formalwear!
- All orders will be paid in full at the time of order by the customer
- Once the order is placed by the customer, all orders are non-refundable and cancellations will not be allowed.
· Once the order has been placed, your credit card will be charged for the price of the dress plus any necessary taxes (if in CA) and/or any shipping costs.
· After your order has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email or a phone call letting you know your total cost including taxes and shipping.
· Tax is not included in the cost of any item. For residents living in California there will be tax added to the cost of any item(s) ordered (currently 8%).
· Shipping and handling charges are also not included in the cost of any item(s). The cost will range from $15 to $30 for Regular Ground shipping, depending on where we are shipping the order to, and size of box necessary (this rate applies to domestic orders only).
· You will be notified of your exact shipping costs when confirmation of your order is given by email or by phone. At this time, you may decide to upgrade to UPS 3rd Day Select, 2nd Day Air, or Next Day Air if you wish.
· If the dress is NOT available by the "Wear Date" stated on your order, we will issue a full refund including any taxes and/or shipping costs paid.
- Once the delivery date for your order is given to you, we will guarantee that your order will arrive to you before or by that date .
- Before shipping your order to you, all items will be inspected for any damages or imperfections to make sure there are no discrepancies.
- After the order has been shipped, we will NOT be responsible for any damage(s) made to any item(s) by the customer after having received their order. This includes: broken zippers, beads falling off due to excessive rough handling of the item, dry cleaning disasters, rips/tears, stains, etc.
- Since each designer/ manufacturer can increase their prices on their retailers (like us) at any time, the prices on our website are subject to change. If the price has changed on a style that you have ordered, we will contact you with the current /correct price at which time you will have the opportunity to accept the correct price or cancel your order.
- By giving us your credit card information, you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions of Christina’s.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR ORDER!
*****If you are a retailer, we ask that you please DO NOT “cut and paste” Christina’s Online Sales Policy to your store’s web site. Thanks for your cooperation!